NordicSoft strongly insists on reading this policy before you use any of our services.
1. General Purposes
2. What Info Do We Collect?
- Un-indentified User information: such information is collected automatically via your use of Our Website. It doesn't allow us to identify the Visitor or future Customer identity and mainly consists of technical usage information, such as Visitors' or Users' browsing and clicking activity, scrolls, non-identified info about Visitors' and/or Users' devices, internet browsers, languages, internet service providers, referring/exit pages, date/time settings, and other.
- Individually identifiable information: any information that identifies an individual or may cause the identification of an individual, or may be of private nature ('Personal Information'). Any Personal Information collected by us mainly consists of contact details (e.g., e-mail address and phone number), billing details (name, physical billing address, payment method and transaction details), details regarding a browsing or usage session (IP address, Geo-location and/or device unique identifier), details regarding connected third party accounts (such as the e-mail or username for a connected PayPal, Google or Facebook account), scanned identification documents provided to us (such as an ID card, passport or official company registration documents), correspondences and any other Personal Information provided to us by Visitors and/or Customers through their use of Our Services.
3. How Is Information Collected?
We gather information which You provide us of your free will. For example, we collect the Personal Information You provide us when You register to use Our Services; when You provide us with info about the third party services You use, such as Facebook or Google; when You register domain names; when You submit or upload any Personal Information necessary for your project development purposes; and/or when You contact us directly by any communication channel.
4. Why Is Information Collected?
We collect such Information for the following purposes:
- To make sure your completed project meets all the necessary requirements;
- To further development, customization and improvement of Our Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer service and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or service-related questions;
- To create statistical data, which we or our business partners may use improve Our Services;
- To grant our data security and safety and prevent fraud actions;
We will only use your Personal Information for the purposes set out above where we are satisfied that:
Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to do Our Services in order to provide You with a completed website, or to provide You with our customer and technical assistance, or to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have, or to maintain and improve Our Services by identifying user trends and the effectiveness of NordicSoft services and identifying technical issues or bugs, and that our use of your Personal Information respects your privacy rights.
5. Where Is All the Information Stored?
NordicSoft Visitors', Users' and Customers-of-Customers' Personal Information may be maintained, processed and stored by us and/or our authorized affiliates and service providers in Europe (specifically, Estonia, Germany, Ireland).
We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect; however, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that all information will be free from unauthorized access by third parties, such as hackers, and your use of Our Services demonstrates your acknowledge of this risk.
NordicSoft is based in Estonia, with rights under the General Data Protection Regulation ('GDPR'), according to which, we rely on the following legal sections applied to all Personal Information received:
- It may be necessary for us to use and disclose your Personal Information for the project performance and fulfillment of the contract between us and You to provide You with Our Services;
- We may use and disclose your Personal Information where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interest and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- If You specifically consent to certain uses of your Personal Information, we may use your Personal Information in a manner consistent with that consent;
- We will also process, transfer, disclose and preserve Personal Information when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary and inevitably.
Also, each our Customer has:
- Right to access: it allows You to obtain confirmation that your Personal Information is being process and request details of the processing of your Personal Information, including, without limitation, categories of recipients to whom the Personal Information have been or will be disclosed and purposes of disclosure;
- Right to rectify – You can rectify any inaccurate or invalid Personal Information about You, if have a document to prove the information provided is invalid.
- Right to restrict processing – You can block or suppress processing of Personal Information under certain circumstances.
- Right to erasure You can have Personal Information erased or to prevent processing in specific circumstances.
- Right to object to processing – You can object to certain types of processing, including direct marketing, profiling and providing for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics.
Before disclosing the requested Personal Information, we may ask You for additional information in order to confirm your identity and/or for security purposes.
We reserve the right to charge a fee for information change, where permitted by law (e.g., if your request is unfounded or excessive).
NordicSoft affiliates and freelance service providers that store or process your Personal Information on our behalf are each contractually committed to keep it protected and secured, in accordance with industry standards and regardless of any lesser legal requirements which may apply in their jurisdiction.
6. Customers-of-Customers Information
We may store and process certain information of Customers-of-Customers ('Customers-of-Customers Data'), solely on our Customers' behalf and at their requirement. For example, each our Customer can import their list of e-mail contacts from the third party services like Gmail, or otherwise collect and manage contacts via their website. Such contact lists are then kept by us, on our Customers' behalf.
In this case, Services we provide are considered as a 'Processor' and not as the 'Controller' (as both such capitalized terms are defined in the European Union General Data Protection Regulation) of any Customers-of-Customers Data. Our Customers keeping and operating their websites shall be considered as the 'Controllers' of such Customers-of-Customers Data and are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations that may apply to the collection and control of such Customers-of-Customers Data, including all privacy and data protection laws.
You are responsible for the privacy, security, integrity and authorized use of your Customers-of-Customers Data, and for obtaining consents and/or permissions, and/or providing any processing notices required for the collection and use of such Customers-of-Customers Data.
NordicSoft is not authorized to provide any legal advice to Customers and Users or their Customers-of-Customers, however we do recommend that all our Customers maintain and provide clear and comprehensive privacy policies on their websites, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
If You are a Visitor, User or Customer of any of our Customers' websites, please carefully read the following information: we have no direct relationship with the Customers-of-Customers. If You are a Visitor, User or Customer of any of our Customers' websites, and would like to make any requests regarding your Personal Information, please contact such Customer(s) directly. For example, if You need to access, correct, check, or remove any information processed by us on behalf of our Customer(s), please direct your query to the relevant website owner (who is the 'Controller' of such data).
7. Sharing Personal Information
NordicSoft has a number of selected service provider partners, whose services and solutions complement, help and reinforce our own. These include hosting and server co-location services, communications and content delivery networks (CDN), data and cyber security services, billing and payment processing services, domain name registration services, fraud detection and prevention services, web analytics, e-mail distribution and monitoring services, session recording and remote access services, performance measurement, data optimization and marketing services, content providers, and our legal and financial advisors (collectively- 'Third Party Service(s)').
Above mentioned Third Party Services may access to our Visitors' and Customers' Personal Information, including Customers-of-Customers Data, in its wholeness or partly – depending on each of their particular purposes in helping and/or reinforcing Our Services, and may use it solely for such purposes.
Where permitted by local data protection laws, we may disclose or otherwise allow others access to your Personal Information pursuant to a legal request or proceedings, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws, if we have good faith belief that the law requires us to do so, or that this will help protect the rights, property or personal safety of NordicSoft, our Customers, Customers-of-Customers, or any member of the general public with or without notice to You.
We may share your Personal Information in cases other than described above, pursuant to your explicit approval, or if we are legally obligated to do so. Moreover, we may transfer, share, disclose or otherwise use Non-personal Information in its sole discretion and without the need for further approval.
8. Data Retention Period
We may have a legal obligation to store some of your Personal Information even after we finish our cooperation. That is after the end of using the Services provided by us, if your Personal Information is required for complying with other applicable laws or if we need your Personal Information in order to protect, create and perform legal obligations solely on the need to know basis.
9. Contact Details