NordicSoft, together with its marketing, analytics and technology partners, uses certain monitoring technologies such as cookies. These technologies are applied in order to maintain, provide and improve the use of our services. For example, we are able to ensure better security of our services, identify technical issues, user trends and effectiveness of campaigns, and monitor and improve the overall performance of our services.
Cookies are small text files that a website or its service provider(s) transfers to the customer's computer hard drive through their website browser (if customer allows it). It enables the website's or service provider's systems to recognize customer's browser and capture and remember certain information.
Our purposes of using cookies:
- Store authentication information and protect personal information
- Help remember Customer's choices within the website, understand and save Customer's preferences for future visits;
- Provide customized advertisements;
- Monitor customers' entries, sessions, and status in any activity on the website;
- Monitor and analyze the usability of the services we offer;
- Gather cumulative data about website traffic and interactions in order to offer better future website experiences and tools.
What kind of cookies do we use?
- Session Cookies - cookies that are placed onto your computer or other device during a browser session (the time between you open your internet browser and close your browser), those cookies are normally expired at the end of a browser session.
- Persistent cookies - cookies placed upon your computer or other device during a browser session, but remain even after the end of a browser session. Persistent cookies allow our website to recognize your computer or other device when it is used to access our website again during a new browser session.
- Third-party cookies - we use analytics tools and other third-party technologies (like Google Analytics), to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use our website.
Use of Google Analytics
Together with some third-party vendors, such as Google, we use first-party cookies (Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies together to compile data regarding customers' interactions related to our website.
Customers can set preferences for Google advertisement offers through the Google Ad Settings page. Any customer can avoid it by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We use Google Analytics to measure and evaluate access to our website, traffic on its public area, and to be able to create user navigation reports.
We protect all the information collected by our use of Google Analytics. The data collected will only be used on a need to know basis in order to resolve any occurring technical issues, administer the website, and identify visitor preferences.
However, some cookies might be necessary for the functionality and usage of our website and services. Therefore, customers should be aware that when blocking or deleting the cookies some features within the website might not function correctly. For more general and detailed information about cookies please see allaboutcookies.org.